How to enter
1. Visit www.treasurekai.com/win Fully complete the online form with your personal information and contact details (as promoted); during the promotional period. Follow the prompts and submit the form.
2. One entry per person.
Conditions of entry
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
The Promoter is Treasure Bound Books.
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Entry is not open to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
3. One entry per person.
4. Kids under 18 need to ask their parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter the competition. Once Treasure Bound Books has appraised all entries, the parent of the winning entry will be contacted to confirm address details to mail out the prize. Treasure Bound Books will not award the prize if parental approval is not given.
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences on Jan 1, 2010 and ends on Oct 1 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Entries will be judged on Aug 5, 2010 and winner will be informed by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The best entry, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, will win the following prize: a toy treasure chest filled with Australian gold coins – $1 and $2. The chest may not be the one pictured in the website. Note: if the winner is from outside of Australia, the winner will receive a cheque in the amount of the prize value in Australian dollars along with the toy treasure chest – to avoid the sending of cash through the mail. If there are issues with mailing coins within Australia, the prize may need to be sent as a cheque instead of coins. Total prize value: $100 AUD.
8. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
9. The name of the winner will appear on the Treasure Kai site – www.treasurekai.com/winner from Nov 1, 2010.